What are Dental Implants?
Losing a permanent tooth can be devastating, but at San Tan Valley Smiles, we can help. Our dental implants can permanently replace your missing teeth. Dental implants are artificial substitutes for natural teeth. Titanium rods recreate the tooth root, and an abutment and porcelain crown are attached to create a beautiful, natural looking replacement tooth. Call us today to learn more about our dental implants in the area of San Tan, Queen Creek, and Florence.
Our San Tan Valley, Florence, and Queen Creek patients love our dental implants because:
- Implant dentistry can fill the gap left by a missing tooth.
- Dental implants look beautiful and natural.
- Dental implants function just like regular teeth.
- Dental implants allow patients who have lost teeth to chew and speak normally.
- When a tooth is lost it can have serious consequences on the strength of a patient’s jawbone. Implant dentistry replaces the tooth root and allows patient’s jaw bones to remain supported and strong.
- Dental implants are completely comfortable, and can be cared for just like your regular teeth.
- Dental implants can help restore or enhance facial tissue.
- Dental implants are safe and long lasting.
At San Tan Valley Smiles, we work with an exceptional outside implant dentist to meet all of Florence, Queen Creek, and San Tan Valley’s implant dentistry needs. The implant dentistry procedure is typically done in a couple of appointments.
The Implant Dentistry Procedure
- First, your implant dentist will clear the space for the dental implant (or dental implants) to make sure there is enough room for the dental implants to be inserted.
- Next, your implant dentist will insert the titanium rod that will function as your tooth root.
- Once the titanium dental implants have been inserted, you will be sent home to rest and recover.
- During your recovery time, your jaw bone will fuse with the titanium. This may take several weeks.
- Once the implant has healed enough, your implant dentist will attach the abutment and the artificial crown to the base of your implant.
After the implant dentistry treatment is completed, you will be able to enjoy a lasting confident smile. At San Tan Valley Smiles, your implant dentist wants eating, drinking, and speaking to be a pleasure again. Implant dentistry can help you enjoy a long and healthy life.
To find out if implant dentistry is right for you, and to ask any questions you may have about dental implants, you can contact your implant dentist at our office. Don’t let missing teeth stop you from leading a happy, and comfortable life.